Victoria Falls Experience Summer 2019
Brochure Type: Africa 2019
Experience Victoria Falls in all its splendour - a stirring backdrop for sunset river cruising on the Zambezi and an elephant adventure in the Chobe National Park. Watch basking crocodile and pods of hippo laze in the afternoon sun, hear the call of the fish eagle and witness the 'Smoke that Thunders' in all its powerful glory.
- Cruise the Zambezi River
- View Victoria Falls
- Visit Chobe National Park
- 3 hot buffet breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps
- Hand-picked Trafalgar Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
Call (408) 365-3900 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14014796
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Livingstone||Arrive Livingstone International Airport - Victoria Falls (3 Nights): Welcome to Zambia! Meet your Trafalgar representative upon arrival at Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport in Livingstone and transfer to your accommodation. Buckle up for an exhilarating encounter with Victoria Falls, an untamed natural wonder that has captured the imagination of explorers and adventurers since David Livingstone declared it the most wonderful sight he had seen in Africa. Board a cruise and navigate one of Africa's mightiest rivers, cruising past islands of basking crocodile and hippo pods lazing in the waning African sun as you toast to the beginning of an epic UNESCO World Heritage experience. Our home for the next three nights is one of Trafalgar's 'Stays with Stories' - The River Club, whose owner will regale you with stories about the history of Zambia and its people, as well as the famous guests who have stayed there.Dinner|
The River Club
|Day 2||Victoria Falls||Victoria Falls Sightseeing: Join a Local Specialist on a guided tour to experience the Victoria Falls first-hand, admiring its powerful curtain of water from various vantage points in Zambia - feel the fine spray and hear the roaring sound as the water crashes over a hundred metres into a swirling mass in the gorge below. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure with the sound of the 'Smoke that Thunders' never far from your ears.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 3||Victoria Falls||Chobe National Park Excursion: Cross the Botswana border for a day-trip into the Chobe National Park, where large herds of African elephant roam. Board your Chobe River cruise, watching herds of elephant and buffalo coming to the edge of the river to drink. See the flash of a kingfisher hovering over the water to catch its next meal, then enjoy an included lunch at Chobe Safari Lodge on the banks of the mighty Chobe River. Later return to The River Club for your last night in Zambia. Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 4||Livingstone||Depart Livingstone International Airport: We bid farewell to the 'Smoke that Thunders' and return to Livingstone's Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport for your onward journey.Buffet Breakfast|
- Flights: Guests are responsible for the booking and purchase of all flights required to and from Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (Livingstone, Zambia).
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class